Coaches please notify your teams of game times.
Any reschedules will need to be handled between you and the opposing coach. Once a time/date has been agreed upon, please send that to email@example.com so that we can notify and reschedule the referee. If this is not done within 3 business days of the reschedule date, the game will go in as a forfeit under the team who originally had the scheduling conflict.
Players can register as teams or individuals through November 15, 2017
TEAM REGISTRATION FAQ:
Teams must have 6-9 players plus a coach registered on their roster. Team registration is completed one time per team. Full payment is due at the time of registration, and it is up to the team payee to collect individual payment from team members. Sporting Arkansas is not responsible for collecting individual payment from members of teams.
*teams with 6 or less players could have up to 2 individual players placed on their roster at the discretion of the SASC Futsal Staff.
$375 per team
**(Minimum of 6 players per team. Maximum of 9 players. Each team must have a coach. Coaches are on a volunteer basis.)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION FAQ:
There is no guarantee that individually registered players will have a team to play on; the amount of individual players and the size of teams determines if a team can be formed or if space can be found. If an individual player is would like to be part of a specific team, that individual player must indicate what team they play for in order to get them on the correct rosters. Roster limits and Registration date will determine if individual players will be placed on their requested teams. Coaches will be on a volunteer basis only.
Cost: $60 per player
**Once teams are formed it will be up to that team coach to identify what color their competition shirts or jerseys will be. Sporting Arkansas Futsal will not provide competition shirts.
**All fees are nonrefundable after December 1, 2017
Please review the Futsal Program policy prior to registration.
Upon registration all players or guardians will be required to agree to the below participation waiver by checking a box in the registration. Please review the participation waiver prior to registration.
The Sporting Arkansas Soccer Club hosts two seasons of futsal league competition annually. The season dates for 2017-2018 are:
December 1st - January 28th
to be announced
All games played in the Lightning Park Futsal Gym facility in Centerton.
1) Sporting Arkansas Futsal is the only futsal competition venue for NW Arkansas and the only indoor soccer format recognized by the United States Soccer Federation (USSF)
2) Sporting Arkansas has a wide range of divisions to accommodate all skill levels from under 10 to over 35
3) Sporting Arkansas Futsal will be officiated by a Certified Referee and a Facility Marshall will be at every event to ensure safe competition and family friendly environments for all while also facilitating facility evacuation in case of an emergency and quickly dial 911 if medical response is required
4) Sporting Arkansas has an observation room for viewing futsal matches where food and drink can be brought in
5) Sporting Arkansas is the fastest growing soccer club in NW Arkansas and Official Affiliates of the Sporting Kansas City (SKC) Major League Soccer (MLS) Club. Player curriculum and coaching philosophy is driven by SKC and will be evident in our coaching staff
6) Sporting Arkansas Futsal recreational teams and individual players can request evaluations from Sporting Arkansas staff for potential membership into the Sporting Arkansas Competitive Programs at any point during the Futsal seasons
Sporting Arkansas Futsal follows the US Soccer and FIFA standards for age group level based on birth year which will be instated throughout the United States in 2016.
*Players may "play up" by one age group with coach approval
2017 Winter Futsal Season
Academy: 2010 - 2008
U12: 2007 and 2006
U14: 2005 and 2004
U16: 2003 and 2002
U19: 2001 and 2000
All players born before 1998 are to play in one of the adult divisions.
#3-#5 Standard Ball
SPORTING ARKANSAS FUTSAL
#4 Ball – 30% less bounce
|Game pause substitutions||Unlimited “flying” substitutions|
|45 minute halves||18-20 minute halves|
|No time-outs||No time-outs|
|Goal kicks||Goal Clearance (throw only)|
|Some contact||No shoulder charges or sliding tackles|
|No absolute time limit to restart game||4-second rule on restarts|
|Offside rule||No offside rule|
|Goalkeepers get steps or 6 seconds||No restrictions, but limited to 4 seconds|
|No sub for player sent off||Player sent off can be substituted for after 2 minutes or other has scored|
|Goal kicks from 6 yard box||Goal kicks are thrown from inside arch|
|Corner kick placed in arch||Corner kick placed on corner|
The above difference are those observed by the Sporting Arkansas Soccer Club Futsal Leagues compared to some FIFA rules of the game of soccer.
Sporting Arkansas Futsal Program